Thursday, March 17, 2011

Block a Palozza Quilt a Long

What else have I been busy doing...since January I have been having some fun with following a quilt along that has put together by QuiltDad 

I have been making two blocks a week, I have 11 done, I am a couple behind now but I am planning to catch up this weekend because we will be up to the quilt layout by the end of next week. I am experimenting with Flickr and have added individual block shots there.

















The quilt along was originally put together to promote a range of fabric from SweetWater (a Moda designer) Sunkissed is very pretty but I bought way too much fabric in the Christmas sales and thought I should use some of it for this project. It's looking like a girl quilt!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours you have used - can't wait to see how you put them together

    ReplyDelete