Saturday, August 20, 2011

Japanese x and + blocks - All sewed up!

Look at this....36 blocks all sewn up, and it's looking good...if I had more time in my life I would be tempted to make more of these little beauties, but other projects are-a-pressing!


I have been playing around with some border ideas....


I have been finding myself very distracted lately...so many ideas, so little time! So much fabric too sew!! I have added some more fabric to my collection to add to my distractions....from my local fabric store (Dragonfly Fabrics) I pounced upon this print the other day...


I am thinking some fussy cutting might be needed for these girls... the design runs from selvedge to selvedge.


Of course they go quilt well with these lovely ladies...who have been resting in my cupboard for a while now..


They are like a grown up version of the first print.


These ladies run along one selvedge like a true border print...I noticed that DragonFly now has this print with a dark aubergine background...all very lovely...

1 comment:

  1. Wow the x and + quilt is amazing, so many beautiful pieces of fabric.
    Isn't it great when you have a nice LQS that has lovely fabric.

    ReplyDelete