Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Are thoughts of Sugar Plums dancing in your head? My head is full of Christmas's past, the children when they were little, and my own Christmas's as a child.


My Christmas Tree represents all those things, I have decorations from when I was child, from when I first got married and spent a year in the UK....


My mother in law no longer puts up a big Christmas tree, so several years ago she gave me some of her most precious decorations...


Beautiful Angel...


Cute Pixie, and Robins...


Funny little Christmas elf?


A more recent acquisition...a glass Santa...I like to buy a special decoration every year, as a memento.

But of course being Christmas Eve, we have to think about tomorrow, I have done my food shopping, so today will be focussed on arranging the house for my extended family to visit, some food preparation and of course the final gift wrapping...then off to an early family Christmas Eve mass for some reflection on the true meaning of Christmas.


I would like wish everyone has a happy and safe Christmas and lots of sewing after that :)

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Stacey! Enjoy your family festivities - hope the storm goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete