Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Blogger's BOM The Big Catchup


Here we go....twelve blocks from the Blogger's BOM are all done...they are quite pretty!









These last two are my favourites, not sure if that's because they are the last two, or just because I got to use all of my favourite red prints!


Block 11 Bumble Beans



And of course last but not least the "all together now" shot...not sure how to set these, but I will wait for the final post from Jackie over at Canton Village to decide.


Should I try and incorporate these seven blocks from my red and white folly earlier in the year?


They are all different sizes, so it would be an interesting challenge!!

7 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful. My favorite is Mrs. Schmenkman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blocks, can't wait to see how you use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, gorgeous and I love the red and white! I am stopping by from the WIP hop. I would love to have you stop by and see my WIP as well :) http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2012/09/wednesday-wips.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blocks, perfect colors. Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! Those blocks look really nice together!

    ReplyDelete